Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Post

Hi people,

My name's Eric and I write thrillers. I've just finished a re-edit of a novel I originally wrote in 2006, called "2012".  Given that in a few days it will be that year, the powers-that-be had suggested the edit to both the paperback and Kindle versions. So that's been my main task for the last month or so. I particularly like the new cover; the previous one was very sombre, but this design reflects the storyline and is much more attractive.

What do you think?

I have a web at www.ericjgates.com which I update continually with inside info and hidden secrets about my novels as well as writing tips and extracts from the novels. There is also a competiton if you want to have a character named after you in a future novel (casting for "The CULL" now) and receive a personally-autographed copy of the book.

For the extremely diligent, there's a hidden section on the web where I post "treasure" that is constantly changing. You need to discover a hidden link and a User-Id and Password to locate the hidden treasure. Best of Luck!

Have a look and let me know what you think.

Is their anything you would like me to include on the web?

Bye for now, must write...
Eric

No comments: