Sunday, January 1, 2012

Other skills

On my Tips & Tricks pages I include interesting skill sets I picked up during my professional life as a consultant when I feel these can be of use to fellow writers. One such set of techniques, which has not only been very useful to me as a writer, but also the source of some fun over the years, relates to interviewing.

Knowing how to perform a great fact-finding interview, what to do and what never to do, can save you, as a writer, a lot of time and embarrassment. To read the full article go to  http://www.ericjgates.com/TipsInterviewTec.html

If you can think of any other skill sets that might be of use to you as a writer, let me know. I can't promise an answer to everything, but I have over 40 years experience under my belt and have picked up a thing or two. I'm always willing to share, especially if it's two-way.

Hope you find this useful.

Eric at www.ericjgates.com

No comments: